Friday, September 23, 2011

What are some cute ways to give my new room a touch of a hollywood dressing room?

14 year old girl. I get to design my new room, and I want a theme of old hollywood, dressing room. I love the 60's and Old Hollywoof, and I think a dressing room style bedroom, would be approriate for me, because im a dancer.|||Red, Black, and Gold should be your theme colors.





On the outside of you door, you should put a star with your name, and inside have a directors chair and a big vanity with the lights and stuff. that would be cool!





and maybe have posters of Marilyn Monroe or James Dean etc. on your walls.|||hey, so you want a really cute, antique, yet glamorous room..? im the same age :) and i do ice skating and i can to design a new room too! so i was looking at designs like warm beige paints for the walls, big white canopy, satin dooner and silver mirrors and cute white dresser...that would be cute x

Report Abuse


|||a make up vanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment