Friday, September 23, 2011

What is considered fat in Hollywood for a female leading actress, singer or playboy model?

A size 2? A size 4? 105 lbs? 110 lbs?





I'm just curious...





I know that Hollywood standards are way more strict about thinness and weight, especially for women, then the average American's. So what is considered Hollywood fat?|||umm i would say it depends on your height. if you are 5 ft 7in you should be around like 125... thats around what they are looking for.|||I think it depends - different weight looks different on people depending on height, etc. I think its crazy that the minute someone gains a couple pounds the tabloids jump all over it, but then some of those girls are freakishly skinny and it looks disgusting. Skin and bones is not very attractive. Neither is obesity. Why can't women just love and accept their curves?|||I think a size 10 would be pretty chunky by Hollywood standards. A size 8 might be able to pull it off depending on their frame.|||Well about 105 would be ok..115 or higher is fat.100 and below is great!I mean there was this 20 yr old that weighs the same as me??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment