Friday, September 16, 2011

How to get your idea to hollywood movies?

I actually have ideas that are original. I also have lines that I use that I've never seen other people use that could be quotes. If I write an entire script of my ideas, is it possible that I could somehow get these ideas in hollywood for movies. I would love to be able to just copyright them and pitch it through email, internet, or some how without using an agent, but if I had to I would use an agent. So how would I be able to do this?|||First of all, you have to write a synopsis that details briefly what the film is about. Then, you have to get your work copyrighted.


After you've done both, register your work with a writer's guild and find a literary agent.





Make sure that the agent is professional and well qualified for the job. Send a query letter to as many agents as you prefer and if you get a response, send them your script!





It also depends what you are referring to when you say, "Hollywood movie." Try to remember that a lot of Academy Award nominated films are low budget and are done independently. :)





Hope things go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment