Friday, September 16, 2011

How can i get an appointment with Hollywood Records??

I'm really intrested in going on with my singing. I wish to have that and/or acting as my career. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone to make and appointment with Hollywood Records??? please help me!!!!|||YOU cannot do this. They will only speak to your management. Do you have any idea how many little kid wannabees send them crap ( and I MEAN crap!) every day?? Think this through - you need an education, LOTS of experience, (no not school - REAL professional, paid experience) and a track record of success. ALL your elements must be there - look, dancing, singing, wardrobe, arrangements for your backup band, legal issues, etc. HELP YOURSELF by doing what is age and level-appropriate for you NOW - do your BEST - and then make your move. I say this with all respect - I have taught vocal music since 1971, and many students have gone on to do well. Jumping in before your are ready, even if you COULD get in, will only break your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment