Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you get into Hollywood acting?

I have experience I have a passion for acting, I've done plays since 4th grade, I did a theater took course here in my town, drama club in high school I'm still in highschool I really want to go higher to acting business in Hollywood ,I live in Minnesota near Minneapolis how do I begin hollywood acting?|||that's good that you're involved in your drama club. continue with that! so as far as hollywood acting...it's just acting. hollywood just happens to be where a lot of famous movies have been filmed. if you want to better your craft continue learning the art, maybe take a few classes or workshops. and never, NEVER give up. especially if it's something you're 'passionate' for. don't compare your acting to other famous people. be you. acting is an art and art is individual and unique. hope this helped a little. and try and find some schools that also offer acting programs.


:]|||start out looking for small pieces like background characters and you just have to get noticed through that|||get an agent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment