Friday, September 23, 2011

How long does it take to drive from hollywood, CA to huntington beach?

Please don't tell me what mapquest says. I am wondering how bad a morning commute is from Hollywood (sunset blvd) to Huntington beach would be, from people that live in the area.|||Ballpark guess for a week day morning commute, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Once you pass downtown L.A. you are traveling in the opposite direction of the rush traffic. To get to Hunting Beach a good portion of the way will be on surface streets.|||It's 45 miles give or take so you figure about an hour. With traffic it could take 1 hour and a half to 2 hours. In the morning though people are driving towards L.A. So, it shouldn't be as bad as you might think.|||45minutes to and hour and a half depending on traffic.|||depending on the day it can take you anywhere from an hour to over 3 hours, depending on traffic! Yes 3 HOURS!! I experienced that a couple of months back!|||I would expect 1.5 to 2 hours each way. Both the I5 and I405 are awful in rush hour. Really, this is a commute I would not wish on an enemy. You should consider moving to HB if this is going to be your regular job.





Check out www.sigalert at 7AM and see for yourself what the traffic is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment