Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i become a hollywood singer and get signed to a record label ?

I am 14 year old indian girl and have a good taste in hollywood music , my dream career is to be a hollywood singer and my friends tell me am really brilliant and worth but as i told am indian i can't go to auditions in LA so please help me how get in contact with any respective record label and get a deal and be where i wanna be


please help me|||u should not smile on her it is her dream ok i suggest you to first sell one song on tunecore and put on youtube if u are good singer your music will sell all over but u get very less money|||It's not that easy honey, sorry... Just because you have good taste in "hollywood music" doesn't mean you'll be a "hollywood singer" and signed... That's true you'd have a better chance in LA, but your country's big enough, so might work from there too... What you need to do is take singing lessons, practice practice practice, find venues you can perform at, and if you're good enough, work on getting an agent. Goodluck!(:|||HAHAHAHA, good luck with that! LOL





If it was that simple, would we all be 'Hollywood singers'?

No comments:

Post a Comment