Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I get my song to a Hollywood person?

I write songs and stuff and I want to give it to hollywood people just for fun.. Any ideas on how I should do this?|||you need to get an agent|||Oh don't say that. You don't wanna give a singer a song just out of fun, that may become a big hit. You will be missing out on a lot especially royalties.|||Hollywood is where they make movies. Why would you send a song there|||send it to em|||It will be hard becouse big stars get thousands of letters and junk mail. They usually dont have the time to read it. You can try going to their concert and giving it to them in person. Or you can get friends of the star to give the song. Itll be hard, but i hope ull get ur song to em. Have fun :)|||you wouldn't be giving your songs to hollywood people for "fun." go get a real job.|||cause u suck|||I'm right here. Lets hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment